WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in:
- One God in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, both God and man, the only and all sufficient Saviour who is able to save us from sin and bring us to Heaven.
- The Holy Spirit who awakens the sinner and indwells, sanctifies and empowers the believer.
- The verbal inspiration, total inerrancy, sole sufficiency and final authority of the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- The fallen, depraved condition and condemnation of all men and the eternal punishment of all who die impenitent.
- Justification by grace through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The local Church as a company of baptised believers gathered under the Headship of Christ for worship, fellowship, instruction and evangelism.
- The Ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s supper as those given by Christ to be observed by all believers.
- The responsibility of all believers to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives.