If you’re Secondary School age (or even a bit older!) and looking for fellowship and fun, then Larne Baptist’s Youth Fellowship is for you!
We want to give practical and spiritual instruction based on biblical truths in a way which young people will find relevant; our aims are as follows:
- To teach about God and what He has done for us
- To help lead young souls to a living relationship with Jesus
- To worship and bring glory to God
- To support each other both prayerfully & practically
- To study God’s Word and discover its relevance in our lives
- Praise Nights including songs and fellowship
- Prayer Times in a comfortable ‘no-pressure’ environment
- Study of Bible books and characters
- Discussion Topics
- Guest speakers on topics as varied as poverty, homelessness & drugs.
- Special Themed evenings e.g. Valentine’s Day; Christmas.
- Taking part in Church Services.
- Sports nights, cinema trips, days out and BBQs.
- Drama – we encourage creativity by considering biblical events from a contemporary perspective e.g making a movie trailer for the life of
- Abraham or re-creating the Cain & Abel murder trial.
- Annual residential weekend
- (And just to clinch it) Supper!
We meet in our Youth Lounge, a relaxed and informal environment the young people can call their own.
From 8pm – 9:30pm on Sunday evenings from the beginning of September through to the end of May.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12